This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
Today's list is:
Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Instantly Want To Read A Book
- Any book claiming to be creepy, scary, or terrifying will practically guarantee that I will pick it up!
- Anything written by Dean Koontz.
- A psychological thriller.
- A book with a haunted house.
- Paranormal, especially werewolves or vampires.
- Christmas feel-good stories.
- Cozy mysteries.
- WWII fiction or non-fiction, set in concentration camps.
So, what things will make you instantly want to read a book? Please let me know in the comments, or leave me a link to your blog post if you are also participating in the meme!